Dental cases are accepted Monday to Friday and on Saturday by appointment. Most often, we will ask you to bring your pet in fasted so that a procedure can be performed on the same day if necessary. We do require permission from your own vet to see your pet.
If pre-treatment authorisation is required for insurance purposes, then please let us know. An initial consultation may be required prior to surgery being performed.
In case of an emergency, please contact us on the surgery phone number 01527 853304.
On the day of the appointment, your pet may have to spend the day with us. There are many places of interest nearby – Hanbury Court, Ragley Hall, Coughton Court, Stratford upon Avon – as well as many places to walk dogs and places to eat.
Most patients will be discharged on the same day. For certain procedures your pet may have to stay in overnight, or in the cases of more advanced jaw surgeries, for a few days.
Typical cases that are referred:
- Management of periodontitis
- Fractured teeth requiring extraction or root canal treatments
- Non-vital teeth (discoloured teeth or teeth with damaged pulps)
- Feline oral conditions – odontoclastic resorptive lesions and chronic gingivostomatitis
- Orthodontic assessment (bite evaluation) and treatment in selected cases
- Enamel dysplasia jaw fractures
- Oral surgery – oral tumours, oronasal fistula repair, cleft palate repair
- Temperomandibular joint problems
- Rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas